Holla! Farewell 2011 and hullo 2012. So nice to meet you. I've really enjoyed looking through everyone's 2011 recaps, so here is mine.
Oh no. That was short. Not to worry. 2012 will be full of much, much more! I left behind a job that was full of a lot of negativity to join this world of crafty folks who love creating and sharing. I've been away too long. Here are some of my aspirations for 2012:
1) Find a permanent .com home for this little bloggy.
2) Make quilts from these patterns I'm crafting up and make the patterns available to everyone!
3) Sew up a couple of baby quilts for some new humans and ones that are on the way.
4) Finish this frustrating Storm at Sea quilt at some point. At least the top. I'd be thrilled to piece the top.
5) Try not to repeat the mistakes of 2011.
That'll do for now! I hope everyone's 2012 is off to a great start. I know Mr. Phone and I enjoyed some black-eyed peas and greens today looking forward to a wonderful new year.
Post a Comment