Here's the recap of my resolutions:
1) Find a permanent .com home for this little bloggy.
- GoDaddy.com, I'm waiting on you to come through for me.
2) Make quilts from these patterns I'm crafting up and make the patterns available to everyone!
- There's a quilt on my design . . . floor with pattern potential all over it! This reminds me I need a design wall, though. Is it too late to add that to my resolutions?
3) Sew up a couple of baby quilts for some new humans and ones that are on the way.
- The quilt in progress is one of these two quilts, so I'm making headway here.
4) Finish this frustrating Storm at Sea quilt at some point. At least the top. I'd be thrilled to piece the top.
- Ugh, I don't want to talk about it.
5) Try not to repeat the mistakes of 2011.
- Well, I definitely didn't have any toe injuries like this in 2011, so it's all brand new mistakes for me in 2012.
Here's a sneak peek of what's in the queue:
• Baby quilt: Decent start.
• ???? Oooh, something new! Not so sure about those colors, though. Check back later
If only I had a bigger stash, I'd have more fabric to choose from and less trouble finding pleasing color combinations.
That's where Very Berry Handmade comes in. They have a drool-worthy Resolved to Sew 2012 giveaway happening. Get on over to the blog and enter! I've been eyeing Erin McMorris’s Summersault in blue for the back of the Storm at Sea quilt . . . assuming I stick to my resolution and get it knocked out this year.
Good luck with your resolutions!