1) Two baby quilts finished. I'm very excited to give them away on Saturday.
2) Two Rose Star blocks finished. Check out selfsewn's tutorial if you want to sew along.
Here's what I've got for the WIP list:
1) Name the pattern for the baby quilts I just finished and make the pattern available on Craftsy.
2) Make another baby quilt in that pattern with some Kate Spain Terrain fabrics. Fun! This project is definitely in nascent stages.
3) One languishing queen-sized Storm at Sea quilt. Sorry quilt. Maybe you'll get some attention next month.
4) Make some blocks for a donation quilt and a swap with the Austin Modern Quilt Guild. I'm supposed to have those done for our meeting Thursday night, so I'm off to the fabric store to get some specific colors.